3rd Row, Color Me Mermaid Beach House at 378 East Fourth St.
Owner Direct Vacation Rental Home offered on www.oceanislerentals.com
Newly Constructed Home with Private Pool, Elevator and across the street from the Beach Access
3rd Row, Color Me Mermaid Beach House at 378 East Fourth St. - Ocean Isle Beach Vacation Rental
Location: Third Row
Property Type: House
Size: 2500 sf approx
Parking limit: 6 cars
Capacity: 13 (10 adults)
Baths: 3 Full, 1 Half
Beds: 2K, 1Q, 1F, 1 Bunk (Full)
Pets Allowed: No
Pool: Private (Off Season Heat $100/Day Option)
Internet: Yes, Wi Fi
Linens Included in all pricing $200+value
Special: Elevator, Large Private pool, outdoor grill, and picnic table
Rates (5 NIGHTS OR MOR INCLUDES CLEANING) ALL PRICES INCLUDE LINENS
|Sept. 9-30||$2800||3 night min – $415/nt.|
|October||$2300||$335-3 night min|
|November||$1800||$260-3 night min|
|Nov 20-27, Thanksgiving||$2000||$290-4 night min|
|December 2023||$1800||$260-3 night min|
|Jan – Mar 28, 2024||$2800||$400 – 3 night min|
|March 28 – May 25, 2024||$2800||$400 – 3 night min|
|May 25-Jun 8 2024||$4050||7 night min|
|Jun 8-June 29 2024||$6000||7 night min – peak summer|
|Jun 29 – July 6 2024||$7700||7 night min – peak summer|
|July 6 – August 2024||$6000||7 night min – peak summer|
|August 4 – September 1 2024||$5000||$750/night 5 night min|
|Sept. 1-8 2024||$4500||$750/NIGHT LABOR DAY 5 NIGHT MIN|
|Sep 8- October 31 2024||$3100||$450-3 night min|
|Sep 8- December 31 2024||$2800||$400-3 night min|
- Sales Tax of 12.75% is extra. No reservation fees, service fees, or booking fees of any kind.
- 7 night min in summer season; 3 night min other times, with exceptions for offseason holidays as noted on chart
- Linens included in all pricing, weekly or nightly
- Option to heat pool in the off season ($100 per day)- pool heated to 87 degrees
- Refundable security deposit of $600
- End-of-Stay Cleaning fee of $275 included in ALL WEEKLY PRICES; additional charge on nightly rentals less than 5 nights
- Prices are subject to change, anytime, until your reservation is confirmed with a signed, accepted contract.
- Prices may be reduced even further during value and off season, if you have a small group. Call or email if you have an interest.
- Family groups or other adult groups if adults are over aged 25. No chaperoned groups of students.
- House capacity of 13 max assumes children included- no more than 2 grown persons/bedroom (10 adults max)
- No overnight guests over and above those listed on the contract.
- No house parties or other gatherings beyond the house capacity.
- No more than 6 cars in driveway; no street parking; a boat trailer counts as 1 car
- No smoking or vaping in house or on property
- No pets
- Guests are responsible to completely tidy house upon departure (cleaners mop, dust, vacuum and sanitize), including taking out trash and leaving a clean refrigerator
- No unattended children at pool
- See contract for complete details
Info required with booking requests:
To speed the process towards your booking, when contacting us provide your group info:
- Type of group
- Number of adults
- Number of young adults-u25
- Number of teens
- Number of children
Welcome to Color Me Mermaid at 378 East Fourth – where you’ll be just 150 yards from the beach. A 4br and 3.5 bath Year Round Home with views of the Intracoastal waterway and ocean and a private pool (optional heating) for your enjoyment.
Color Me Mermaid is located on the east end of Ocean Isle where you are about 2 miles away from the main road.
ALL PRICING INCLUDES LINENS. MOST HOUSES DO NOT. A $200+VALUE. CLEANING ALSO INCLUDED ON ALL NIGHTLY STAYS 5 NIGHTS OR MORE.
The house features a reverse floor plan where the kitchen and spacious great room with 55″ HDTV are on the top floor. This gives optimal views while cooking and eating. A fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances makes this the perfect area to cook family meals. There is seating for 8 at the table, 4 at the island and 3 at the sofa bar table. Half bath is located off of the den. The balcony off the den has some great ocean views and seating for that perfect morning coffee or afternoon wine. Also on the top floor is the primary bedroom. This room has a king size bed, Smart HDTV and an ensuite bathroom with a beautiful tile shower and dual sinks.
The bottom floor has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and the laundry room with full size washer and dryer. The first bedroom has a King and a Full size bed, a large walk in closet, access to the ocean view deck, and an ensuite bathroom with beautiful tile shower. The next bedroom has a queen size bed and a flat screen HDTV. This bedroom shares a Jack and Jill bathroom with a tub/shower combo with the bunk room. The bunk room has a set of full size bunks with a twin size trundle. Perfect for the kids room! The ocean view deck on this level has plenty of seating to enjoy the view and additionally a table for 4 for cards or games.
After a full day at the beach, come back and relax at your own private pool with plenty of room to spread out. The pool area includes pool toys, grill, picnic table, lounge chairs, outdoor furniture, and outdoor shower. Pool is completely fenced and can be heated for additional charge. Pool heat is set to 87 degrees when on.
|4br-3full ba-1 half ba–Upper level is the “Main Level” with the “Reversed Floor Plan”. Upper level has main great room, kitchen and Primary Bedroom with King Bed. Lower level has 3br and a laundry room. Bedrooms are Q, King and Dble, and the third bedroom on this level has a bunk set (double) ,and a twin trundle.
|Air Conditioning||Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Large Fridge|
|Great pool – with color light option, pool noodles and balls||Covered parking for up to 4 cars|
|Enclosed Outdoor shower in Pool Area- H and C||Outdoor gas grill by pool, with table seating- great space|
|Fully stocked kitchen with plates, utensils and cups||High end stainless appliances – Stove and Oven (with air fryer feature)|
|Covered decking on front of house and decking al levels||6 beach chairs, 4 boogie boards, large beach mat, beach wagon and 2 umbrellas available|
|Crock Pot; toaster, blender, many others||Drip Coffee maker|
|Dining seating for 8, plus 7 more at bar stools||Game cabinet full of family favorites|
|Gas Fireplace (Nov-March only)||Across the street from Public Beach Access|
|Elevator||Newly Constructed Home|
|Lots of outdoor seating; chairs, tables,||Ocean and Inlet Views from balconies|
|Pool area separately fenced||Possible golf cart avail, extra charge- ask|
|High Speed Wi-Fi||3 Smart HDTV’s in house- firestick|
|Each bathroom has an 1800W blow dryer||Luggage Racks in each bedroom|