2nd Row, CoCo Cabana Beach House at 31 East First. St.
Owner Direct Vacation Rental Home offered on www.oceanislerentals.com
Large Upscale Home with Private Pool and just 75 steps from the Beach Access
2nd Row, CoCo Cabana Beach House at 31 E. First St. - Ocean Isle Beach Vacation Rental
Location: Second Row
Property Type: House
Size: 2500 sf approx
Parking limit: 6 cars
Capacity: 14 (10 adults)
Baths: 5 Full, 1 Half
Beds: 1K, 3Q, 2D, 1T, 1 Bunk
Pets Allowed: No
Internet: Yes, Wi Fi
Linens: Not included
Special: Large Private pool, outdoor bar and grill, Foosball
|October||$2900||$400- 4 night min|
|November 20-27, 2023 (Thanksgiving)||$2250||$400- 4 night min|
|December, 2023 – February, 2024||$2250||$400-4 night min|
|Mar 1-29, 2024||$2250||$370|
|Mar 29- Apr 14, 2024 (Easter is Mar 31)||$3200||$475 – 5 night min|
|April 16 – May 24, 2024||$3000||$475|
|May 24- Jun 1||$3600||Full week only beginning May 24|
|June 8-15, 2024||$5100|
|Jun 29- Jul 6, 2024||$6450|
|Jul 6-Aug 3||$5700|
|Aug 24- 31||$3500|
|Aug 31-Sep 8||$4200||Thurs Sept 5 ends “Full Week Only”|
|September 8-30||$3200||$410- 3 night min|
|October||$2900||$400- 3 night min|
|Nov 24-Dec 1, 2024 (Thanksgiving)||$2250||$400- 4 night min|
|Dec, 2024 – Feb, 2025||$2250||400-4 night min|
- Sales Tax of 12.75% is extra. No reservation fees, service fees, or booking fees of any kind.
- 7 night min in summer season; 3 night min other times, with exceptions for offseason holidays as noted on chart
- Linens not included, but can be added for additional charge- ask us.
- Refundable security deposit of $400
- End-of-Stay Cleaning fee of $250 included in ALL WEEKLY PRICES; additional charge on nightly rentals
- Prices are subject to change, anytime, until your reservation is confirmed with a signed, accepted contract.
- Prices may be reduced even further during value and off season, if you have a small group. Call or email if you have an interest.
- Family groups or other adult groups if adults are over aged 25. No chaperoned groups of students.
- House capacity of 14 max assumes children included- no more than 2 grown persons/bedroom (10 adults max)
- No overnight guests over and above those listed on the contract.
- No house parties or other gatherings beyond the house capacity.
- No more than 5 cars in driveway; no street parking; a boat trailer counts as 1 car
- No smoking or vaping in house or on property
- No pets
- Guests are responsible to completely tidy house upon departure (cleaners mop, dust, vacuum and sanitize), including taking out trash and leaving a clean refrigerator
- No unattended children at pool
- See contract for complete details
Info required with booking requests:
To speed the process towards your booking, when contacting us provide your group info:
- Type of group
- Number of adults
- Number of young adults-u25
- Number of teens
- Number of children
Welcome to 31 East First Street – where you’ll be just a few steps from the beach. A five bedroom and five and half bath Year Round Home with views of the Intracoastal waterway and ocean.
Located in the heart of Ocean Isle you’re just a short walk away from the pier and local favorite’s such as Drift Coffee, Ocean Isle Creamery, Ocean Isle Mini Golf, Sunset Slush, Pelican’s Perch, Museum of Coastal Carolina and so much more! No need to rent a golf cart unless you just feel the need to have one.
Sleeping up to 14 people (with bedding for 19 to handle different types of groups), each of the 5 bedrooms has its own private bath and features walk-out patios, ceiling fans and Roku TV’s in every room. Wi-Fi is available throughout the house and by the pool.
With two family rooms in the house, there is always plenty of room for everyone! The lower family room is complete with a Foosball table, 65” flat screen HDTV, wine fridge, mini fridge and wet bar. The spacious upstairs family room provides comfortable seating perfect for large extended family groups and a large screen TV with a Bose sound system. The wonderful kitchen on the upper level is fully stocked with all your cooking needs and includes granite countertops, a large kitchen island with seating for 6, energy-efficient stainless-steel appliances.
After a full day at the beach, you can come back and relax at your own private pool. The pool area includes pool toys, a poolside bar with a mini fridge, lounge chairs, outdoor furniture, multiple umbrellas for some shade if so desired, a gas grill and outdoor shower.
|5br-5full ba-1 half ba–Upper level is the “Main Level” with the “Reversed Floor Plan”. Upper level has main great room and kitchen and 2 bedrooms; Primary Suite with King bed and a second Bedroom with Queen bed. Lower level has 3 bedrooms and a second living area. Bedrooms are Queen, Queen and Double, and the third bedroom on this level has a Bunk set, a Double bed and a Twin bed. All bedrooms have private bathrooms with shower tub combinations. All bedrooms with smart HDTV’s Roku.
|Air Conditioning||Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Large Fridge|
|Great pool – 22ft length||Covered parking for up to 6 cars|
|Enclosed Outdoor shower in Pool Area- H and C||Outdoor bar and gas grill by pool, with table seating- great space|
|Fully stocked kitchen||High end stainless appliances – Stove and Oven|
|Covered decking on front of house and decking al levels||Lots of extra shelving (pantry) in kitchen for your things|
|Crock Pot; toaster, blender, many others||Coffee maker and Keurig|
|Dining seating for 8, plus 6 more at bar||Second Family room on the lower level with Foosball and bar|
|Pool Toys||Family Games and cards|
|Lots of outdoor seating; rockers and swings||Pack-n-Play|
|Pool area separately fenced||Possible additional golf cart avail, extra charge- ask|
|High Speed Wi-Fi||7 Smart HDTV’s in house- Roku and includes local channels|