BB WINDJAMMER II CONDO, OCEAN ISLE
Renter's Name ___________________________
Rental Period ____________________, 201_
Rental Unit WINDJAMMER II BB
THIS WILL BE A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE
Please note that we advise you to read all of the information provided herein regarding property Windjammer II BB and our rules so misunderstandings or inconveniences might be prevented. If there are any contradictions between this document and other information on the website, this document shall take precedence. Rules and regulations are subject to change from time to time, but the rules applying to your rental shall be those as written and in force at the time and date of your execution of this agreement.
CONFIRMATION AND DEPOSIT
Please print this document, and sign and date each page as
confirmation of your agreement.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check-in time is after on the first day, according to your reservation. You may go straight to the house when you arrive. If upon arrival you discover any damage to the property please notify us immediately at (410)320-8263. If you plan on arriving early, let us know via email and we will see if the unit can be made available earlier. During your stay, report any non-emergency problems to us at (202) 842-6294. Problems will be attended to promptly.
1. No pets are allowed for this rental.
2. Absolutely no smoking in the house or on the property. Smoking on the premises may result in immediate termination of occupancy with refund. If you are a smoker, please do not rent our home.
3. Absolutely no house parties. Should a house party occur in the rental unit, occupancy will be terminated with no refund.
4. Under no circumstances should there be more than 14 overnight occupants. Violation of this provision may result in termination of occupancy, without refund.
5. Pillows, bedspreads and some blankets are provided. Linens, towels and toiletries are not provided. Linens are available for rental through a few companies.
6. You may use the telephone for local calls only. The phone is blocked from making any long distance calls.
7. If you use any of the recreational/sporting equipment, you agree to use it with care, and repair or replace anything which you damage, destroy, or lose.
8. Please be aware that the locked closets are property of the owner and are not to be entered under any conditions
9. Garbage is to be put in the container for Windjammer residents.
Fireworks are not legal in
11. No mobile sleeping units, such as campers, may be used at the house for sleeping, cooking or any purpose other than transportation. No golf carts/boats/trailers are allowed on WJ property.
12. If you lock yourself out of your unit, please call 410-320-8263 or 202-842-6294 and leave a message. During business hours, we will notify our contact and they will issue you a new key for $25 service fee. If we cannot be reached then it is your responsibility to contact a locksmith and you will be responsible for payment to locksmith.
13. We will do our best to keep all equipment in good repair. When you check in or during your stay, if you discover anything not in working order, please notify us immediately at 410-320-8263 and we will correct it as soon as possible.
14. There will be no rebates given due to the malfunctioning or breakdown of appliances, air conditioning, televisions, telephones, or any other property equipment or services.
15. Each Renter is responsible for paying the cleaning fee to us for our private cleaning service. We cannot allow self cleans due to the problems we have had in the past with allowing families to clean and not cleaning to our standards. We have the same person cleaning each week and she knows our house and will inform us of any damage after each departure.
Before you leave:
1. Generally tidy up the place and make sure every thing
is in order as you found it when you arrived. 2.
17. Close and lock all doors and windows, and make sure all appliances are turned off, except the refrigerator, before departing. During air conditioning times, please turn the unit to 80 degrees upon departure. During winter months, please set heat to 55 upon departure. In early spring and late fall, please turn the thermostat off when leaving.
18. Check-out time is No one is to be in the unit or on the unit property after check-out time.
19. Renter is responsible for any damage incurred during his occupancy of the premises. We will not be held responsible for accidents, injury, or loss of valuables.
20. The property shall be inspected after your departure. If damage does occur in the unit please report the damage to us immediately at 410-320-8263. We can handle the repair while you are here and alleviate any questions for both parties.
DEPOSITS AND FINAL PAYMENTS
21. The first deposit is due within 7 days of this emailed contract.
22. Rental Deposits will be refunded on cancellations, less 15%, only if the unit is re-rented.
23. There will be no refund for inclement weather except mandatory evacuations. In the event of mandatory evacuation, the pro-rata share of the rental charge will be refunded.
24. Any and all interest earned on deposits and advance rents paid will accrue to our benefit, and not the Renter.
25. If for any reason we are unable to deliver the property to you for the rental period contracted (for example, the home is damaged by a hurricane), we shall refund your money in full, including interest at a rate of 5% APR, calculated from the time your money was first deposited by us, until the date the refund check was mailed.
26. There will be a $27.00 charge for any returned check.
27. Renter’s Security Deposit will be refunded if the unit is left in satisfactory condition. Keys must be mailed back to owners before refund is released. Refunds will be mailed within 30 days of the Renter’s last day at the unit.
28. Keys will be mailed to you upon receipt of your final check. Keys will not be given out to anyone other than the person whose name is on the reservation unless we have been given previous authorization. Keys shall be mailed back to the owner: Michele Caputo, 3835 Birdsville Road, Davidsonville, MD 21035
Date of Rental
Check-in Date: _________201 Check-out Date: _________, 201
Number in Party:_________
# of persons in the group who are neither family nor over 25 years of age____________. Except as just listed, Renter certifies with his (her) signature that all members of their group are either part of a family group or group of responsible adults over aged 25. Non-family guests under aged 25 shall not exceed the number listed above. Violation of the number of provisions of this paragraph may result in the termination of the rental agreement, immediate removal from the premises, and forfeiture of any money paid. Fill in answers to following: Group Type (Family or Other) __________, # adults___, # young adults-under 25___, #teens___, # children____.
1 week $
Tax Mandatory 12.75%
Security Deposit –Refundable 200.00
Cleaning Fee 125.00
The checks should be made payable to Michele Caputo and mailed to 3835 Birdsville Road, Davidsonville, MD 21035 along with a copy of this contract, signed on each page. Upon receipt of the final payment, the renter will be sent an email with more detailed home information, including directions and key information.
The reservation for the renter below will be held for no more than 15 days before receipt of the signed contract. The contract is bound upon our receipt and deposit of the renters’ first payment. The balance is due in full 30 days before the first day of the rental period.
The Undersigned understands and agrees to the terms of this rental contract. This contract represents the full contract between the parties.
We’re glad to be able to rent our home to you and we hope you will have a
wonderful time vacationing at
CONTACT US: Text or email to: email@example.com- attn: Marc (if you include the the property id and your group info-type,#,#adults,#adults-u25,#teens,#children on your initial inquiry, this will speed things greatly and help us better reply).